Manage your Android phone
Each day there are more and more Android smartphones on the market, but each manufacturer requires a different program to be able to handle its contents, and if there is more than one person in a house, this can end up being bothersome. Why not use a single program for all the Android devices? That's what Moborobo has to offer.
A universal manager for Android devices
The first thing worth noting about Moborobo is everything it offers, and how easy it is to handle. From its interface it offers the user two ways of connecting any Android device to the application:
- By means of a USB cable.
- By Wi-Fi.
Once connected with a device, Moborobo allows you to:
- Access the contact data, to be able to create backups of the data, so that it's possible to add it to any other device without problems.
- Manage the applications that are installed on the device.
- Access the application shop launched by the program's developers.
- Move music between the device and the computer.
- Extract a piece of a song to use it as a ringtone or alert.
- Find new themes and wallpapers for the device.
- And more...
After downloading Moborobo for free, you'll discover how to change many things that you didn't even now that could be modified.
- To be able to connect to a smartphone via Wi-Fi it requires that Moborobo Phone Daemon is installed on the device.